The countries included in one of the restricted lists may be not able to benefit from the VyvoPay services, can not use the VyvoPay Card or VyvoPay band or Helo Strap, can not transfer their Tokens from the Vyvo Wallet to the VyvoPay Wallet and can not perform POS payments or ATM cash withdrawals, or they can use the VyvoPay Services with some limitations.
Prohibited Countries - Not to Onboard
- Central African Republic (CAR)
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK)
- Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC)
- India *
- South Sudan
* Due to issuing restrictions in the home country
- Users residing in the listed prohibited countries are not to be onboarded, regardless of their nationality.
- Users who are citizens of the listed prohibited countries are not to be onboarded, regardless of their nationality, except citizens of China and India that can be onboarded if they are residing outside of a prohibited country.
- Prohibited Countries lists are subject to updates and changes.
- Citizens of the United States of America can't perform a full KYC.
High-Risk Countries - Subject to EDD
- Burkina Faso
- Cayman Islands
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Entities from High-Risk Countries List shall be subjected to enhanced due diligence (EDD) measures before onboarding.
- EDD is required for users residing in a high-risk country, regardless of their nationality.
- High-risk Countries' lists are subject to updates and changes.
To learn more