If you need help with the same issue that was previously solved, or you just need more time to respond, you can reopen a closed ticket by creating a follow-up ticket. Here's how to do it:
- Go to the vGeneration Support Center and click "Sign In" located toward the upper-right section of the page to log in to your vGeneration account.
- Click your username to view the menu and then click "My Activities".
- Find and view the details for the appropriate ticket.
- Inside the ticket recap, click on the "Submit a Request" button located towards the bottom of the ticket.
- Complete all the required fields and submit your request.
By creating a follow-up ticket, a new ticket is created, which is linked to the original, closed ticket, for reference. The support team will review your request and provide assistance as needed.
It's important to note that you can only reopen a ticket that has been previously closed. If you need help with a new issue, please submit a new ticket through the vGeneration Support Center.