When submitting a ticket to vGeneration Support, there are five different statuses that your ticket can be assigned. Here's what each status means:
- New: This means that we've received your ticket, and it's now waiting in our queue for an agent assignment.
- Pending (Awaiting your reply): This status indicates that the assigned agent has reviewed your ticket, contacted you for more information, and is now waiting for your response. You must reply within 5 calendar days; otherwise, the ticket is automatically converted to Solved.
- Open: When your response has been received, your ticket will be set to Open. At this stage, the support team will continue to work on your ticket, which may take some time while they research all the details and engage other teams to find the proper solution.
- Solved: Your reported issue has been either fixed or answered, and your ticket has been marked as Solved. If your issue is not fixed, or you have any further questions, please reply as soon as possible, and the ticket will be set to Open again for additional troubleshooting. Please note that tickets set to Solved automatically convert to closed after 48 hours.
- Closed: This status indicates that your issue is resolved, and the ticket requires no further action. If you still need help with the issue after your ticket is closed, you can create a follow-up ticket. After your ticket is set to either Solved or Closed, you should receive a survey requesting feedback.
By understanding the different ticket statuses, you can keep track of the progress of your support ticket and ensure that you're providing the necessary information and responses to receive the best possible support from the vGeneration Support team.