NutraLife AI™ gives users a powerful way to better understand their wellness. It combines the insights of at-home urine testing through BioStrips™ with a powerful, generative Artificial Intelligence that interprets, reports, and tracks your results, and provides personalized wellness advice week after week.
In a matter of seconds, NutraLife AI™ is able to analyze 10 important aspects of your health based on bio-data in your urine:
- Calcium: Most calcium is stored in your bones and teeth, with about 1% of calcium in your body circulating in your blood. Having the right amount of calcium in your blood is necessary for your nerves, muscles, and heart to work properly.
- Ketones: When the body doesn’t have enough glucose for energy production, it will burn ketones, some of which will be detectable in the urine.
- Water: Water is crucial for every organ and function in your body. Dehydration is easy to detect via urine testing.
- Protein: Usually protein is not found in urine. Sometimes, however, your kidneys can let some protein escape through their filters into your urine.
- Magnesium: An immune system regulator. Also involved in nerve conduction, muscle contraction, and energy production.
- pH: Urine pH is the measure of acidity or basicity of urine, greatly impacted by your diet. A pH of 8 or higher indicates “alkaline,” while a level of 5 or lower indicates “acidic.”
- Vitamin C: A key antioxidant for neutralizing free radicals, and an important support for your immune system.
- Sodium: Sodium supports numerous functions in the body, but excess sodium can be detrimental to long-term health.
- Oxidative stress: Free radicals cause oxidative stress, which damages cells. This oxidation typically starts with cell membranes. When unaddressed, free radicals can contribute to chronic inflammation and other chronic conditions.
- Glucose: The main source of energy for the cells in your body, transported by the blood. Urine usually contains very little or no glucose, but if you have too much glucose in your blood your kidneys will get rid of some through your urine.
Each BioStrip has a series of colored boxes, and each box reacts in predictable ways to chemical markers in your urine. These reactions can be detected, analyzed, and reported. Use a BioStrip weekly to closely monitor your bio-data, and to see progress and understand what’s working.
Once your BioStrip test is complete, you submit a photo of it through the NutraLife AI App. As soon as you do, our proprietary generative AI applies machine learning to process your data. In seconds, you’ll have a full, real-time report of what’s happening in your body.